Friday, June 8, 2007

This is Hameln.

A group of swinging amateurs play a little naughty sex game
A horny long legged housewife shown taking off her little pink gown
A dirty older blonde takes off her thong panties
Two beautiful lesbian babes shown fucking with a strap on didlo
Paris Hilton and Britney Spears shown exposed in paparazzi photos

they don't get in trouble for you so calling them 'illegal'? Case and point.:P...This is halloween Violinist First Violinist of Hameln amv. I thought this song actually fit the show very well.x) I tried to get the timing right as much as I could But Windows movie player only allows you to cut so much from things.;( Critquing is much appreciated. :P Oh Youtube, I do NOT own Violinist of Hameln Michiaki Watanabe does. This is ya know, a fan tribute. I'm not claiming this as my own, nor making any profit.:) Amvs are NOT illegal. I mean they have freakin contests for them at Anime conventions. And they don't get in trouble for you so calling them 'illegal'? Case and point.:P

No comments: